top of page

Market Research Group

Public·32 members
Lucas Miller
Lucas Miller

Who Buys Chanel Bags

Shop Chanel bags and accessories. Discover vintage Coco Chanel designs, modern Chanel wallet on chain and iconic Chanel earrings. Find your next Chanel bag among our curated assortment of runway limited editions and Chanel logo classics.

who buys chanel bags

LOVE this post! I just got my first Chanel bag in the past year; bought it for myself for my 30th birthday. While the store can seem intimidating, as you said I went in and told them it was my first bag and I was buying it for myself and they were SO HELPFUL. And excited for me too! The actual experience of being in the store and trying on the bags and finding the one that I loved was one of the best experiences ever, and a treasured part of getting my bag.

Having said that, now we are still in pandemic if not the whole world, at least half still are in, the stocks for their handbags are so so low even the classic one have to wait. Worst still while waiting, there will be a price increase soon.

Chanel handbags receive competitive offers from Rebag. We are handbag experts and will give you a guaranteed quote based on the model, condition and age. You are always in control and can accept or decline the quote for free. Here are examples of payouts for Chanel handbags:

As well as creating timeless styles, Chanel uses high quality materials for its bags to ensure durability. Certain of these materials are easier to maintain than others, for example lambskin is smooth and much more likely to scuff over time whereas the caviar leather is a lot more scratch resistant.

When I first dreamt of this style as a teenager a decade ago, Chanel bags were by no means a bargain. Around the early 2010s, a medium Classic Flap would have set you back around $3,000. Quite a hefty dent in the savings of a teenager. But if I had known what that same style would be worth in 10 years (and had a few thousand to spare), I would have made the plunge and perhaps be living off of my shrewd investment now.

While top economists quarrel over whether real estate, stocks, or gold is the best investment, Chanel has been using exquisite leather, its classic interlocking CC emblem, and signature diamond stitching to craft not just lust-worthy bags but financial assets.

Chanel bags have always been an integral part of second-hand luxury. Consumers who no longer find the rising prices of Chanel bags attainable once flocked to the resale space in search of a better deal. But shoppers like myself are now facing staggering Chanel price increases on the pre-owned market as well.

Relentless price increases along with the growing awareness and popularity of second-hand designer goods, mean pre-loved Chanel is no longer the bargain it once was. Five to ten years ago, second-hand Chanel Classic Flap bags would range from around $2,000 to $3,000. But now that figure has increased to $5,000 to $9,000, depending on the condition, material and color.

With the introduction of the Chanel Classic Flap quota system hiking up the resale value of the bags even further, it looks like the cost of Chanel bags on the secondary market will only increase in forthcoming years.

I was going to purchase a Chanel Diana pre-loved this Summer for about $2,800. However, I realiseda) I do not personally agree with the way they have hiked their pricesb) It is just a bag, and at this time/age I would rather save it or travelc) Most importantly, there are other bags that are cheaper and of equal quality and I also have enough bags. I have my eye on the Celine Pico belt bag, I own Coach bags and YSL bags which are of good quality and that is enough for me

Susan, what an awful thing to say. You obviously have no filter. Even if you are correct, (which you are not as you cannot assume that whoever is bitter cannot afford a Chanel bag) there is a thing called tact and empathy, both of which you appear to lack. How sad for you; I recommend you see a therapist. You sound so shallow and pathetically unhappy. Good luck to you and all of you luxury bags.

For ex: I purchased 2 Chanel flaps when they were $3,600.00 and today they are still in excellent condition. Why would I buy the same bag today for $8,400.00? Can I afford it? Yes, but do I want to spend $4800.00 more for the same bag today? No. That would be financial suicide and just plain stupid. I put my money into brands that stand behind their bags and provide excellent quality, like Hermes. Chanel does not offer the same quality despite charging, in some cases, the same price as an Hermes Birkin. Why would I spend that much money for crap?

Vestiaire Collective is one of the most popular luxury resale sites online. The website offers everything from classic Chanel bags to ready-to-wear pieces, with thousands of styles and options to choose from.

Explore our exclusive collection of authentic, pre-loved Chanel handbags including the Chanel Classic, Chanel Boy, Grand Shopping Tote and 2.55 Reissue along with a range of vintage Chanel bags, purses and accessories.

All of our Chanel bags are carefully chosen by our in-house experts before undergoing our two-step authentication process. And, only after they are fully-assessed and cleaned are they made available for sale online and in stores.

This bag was created in 1955 by Coco herself as she became tired of carrying her handbag in her arms. Hosting the iconic quilted design and an internal pocket to hide her love letters, this piece revolutionised how bags were designed afterwards.

"I always dreamed that a Chanel handbag would appear in my wardrobe, and it happened last year," she wrote in her caption. "But after I learned about the brand's policy towards Russians, I decided to remove these bags from my daily life until the situation changes."

The Signature Chanel Flap bag is one of the most iconic recognizable handbags in the world and has only gained popularity over the time. But where did it all begin? How did Chanel and the classic CC Logo get so popular and become the unstoppable brand it is today?

The good news is that because the Chanel bag is so popular, the preloved market is flooded with every discounted Chanel bag you could imagine. When shopping for a preloved Chanel bag with gold hardware, the pre-2008 circa is very interesting because at the time they used 24k Gold plated hardware. This gold-plated hardware gave the Chanel Cs a more classic, rich golden tone. Shop Preloved Chanel Caviar Handbags

Considered by many to be the holy grail of handbags, styles by Chanel are the ultimate trophy accessory. Ever since Coco Chanel opened shop in 1909, the house has put out nothing but fashion brilliance, with Karl Lagerfeld continuing the tradition today. Whether you covet a classic Flap Bag, a street style favorite like the Boy Bag or an embellished piece from the runway, a gorgeous Chanel is definitely worth the investment.

If you need to know how to sell designer handbags for cash, keep reading! I've done my fair share of luxury handbag selling after downgrading my once large Chanel handbag collection. A collection I built up after saving over $100,000.

I got to a point where I became overzealous with my purchases and stopped saving as much because I had a booming bank account. I was buying bags I was never using. But luckily for me, I got myself back on track and downgraded in a major way.

Do some research to see what handbags in the same condition as yours are going for online. There are several websites (see below) you can check. This is a good way to determine a starting point to sell your bag. Pricing your bag competitively will also contribute to how quickly you are able to sell it.

As a result, luxury handbags like these are always in high demand, and pre-owned versions of them tend to command a high price. Sometimes they sell for the same price as a brand new bag and sometimes for much more depending on the condition and demand for the bag.

If you are selling a handbag that is a seasonal piece, keep in mind, that unless it's currently trending and in demand, it could go for a much lower price point. Investment bags are not always great financial investments.

Fashionphile is a popular destination with influencers. It's also one of my favorites because they have a really great online reputation and a great selection. While handbags are their main focus, they also sell designer small leather goods, jewelry, and a small selection of unworn designer shoes.

They typically respond with offers within a couple of business days and their offers are reflective of how high in demand a bag is. They will also take seasonal/out-of-trend luxury handbags but don't expect a big offer.

Some folks might consider this as overkill but when I was selling my handbags I was pretty paranoid. They cost me a ton of money and the last thing I wanted was for them to get lost in transit. Or worse yet, for a buyer to say what was in the box was not what they paid for.

As most of you know, I love vintage bags as much as I love new and I get a lot of questions on buying vintage Chanel bags and authenticity. My most recent vintage Chanel bags were purchases from a resale shop in Japan.

It can be hard to find vintage or pre-owned Chanel bags as I find that Designer consignment shops do carry some, but the selection is not great and it always changes so you would need to stop in pretty frequently.

Fashionphile is one of the first online retailers for vintage Chanel bags that I found and I have purchased from them quite a few times. All of my experiences have been great and I feel that they offer very fair prices for their pieces. They give great descriptions of each peices as well as what the condition is so you are well aware of the flaws before buying. Other perks that they have is a 30 day return policy as well sell your bag (or any bag you may have) to them.

I have shopped at Gilt for so many years and have always had a great experience. They offer great prices on tons of designers but they have a great selection of Vintage Chanel bags. Their selection changes pretty frequently so I check back on the site pretty often just to see what they have. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page